Sunday 2 August 2009

Thanks for the Wish As

I know I know. Haven't been updating lately. A broken promise eh? Eh.

So first thing's first. I would like to thank the people who wished me a happy birthday. Let it be early, on time or belated. I guess they all count.

Hariz, Sue, Mak, Abg Ngah, Edmond, Nadia Nasir, Bandi, Prince, Kien Meng, Rayna, Natasha, Shazana, Girl Girl, Wei Hong, Ishvinder, Hariish, Farhan, Elicia, Jie Sze, Dhilah, Naz, Faust, Karen, Hazirah, Kak Erica, Adiba, Shakila, Kak Nora, Vish, Raeda, Cikgu Sharizad, Raisa, Sonia, Timothy, Kavinash, Shahir, Qistina Shah, Kak Shida, Kakak and Salma, Ashraf, Amirah Akj, Vickram, Abg Nik, Abg Iqmal, Olivia, Najwa, Farah Farhana, Ashiq, Su, Aqmar, Abg Ezani, Abang, Kak Pah, Denise, Nadia Zulkiflee, Ijat, Qamarul, Shannon, Nathalia, Faiz, Ummi, Payjai, Mani, Atiqah Zaini, Tupai, Maryumah, dan lain lagi.

I can't remember the ones who wished me in person. Well not all of them lah, just some. I checked my messages and my emails from Facebook too. I guess that's all of them.

Abang wanted to call, but my parents and I were at The Ship at uptown, or Damansara lah. So he just sms-ed me. Abg Ezani called. Was happy that time. Missed him sooo much. He's still unemployed in Australia. Kesian.

Well I got tuition at 3pm. Got to go bathe soon. Gonna post pictures of my birthday and August Babies after I get back from tuition. DCM's only gonna be on sale on Monday. Can't wait that long! Gonna check MPH after tuition with hopes that it comes out early.

Gtg bathe now. Bye!

TRIALS IS IN A MONTH'S TIME! HELP!

No comments: