Thursday 9 July 2009

The Unexpected of Expectancy

Well, I'm sure some of you people may know by now that. I'm an UNCLE! Kakak gave birth to Salma Mohd Zafri at 9.04am +0:00 GMT. (They're in London if you guys didn't know.)

Mak says that she looks like me when I was a baby. But her weight was just like Abang's. Abang said he and Uncle Rahman iqamat at Salma. It's tradition I think. And I want to do it too! So I'm waiting for the day he's free and we can skype.

Click to enlarge of course.

Since last week, I've been doing PEKA. I think upper form science stream have a total of 15 PEKA's. 4 for physics, 5 for chemistry and 6 for biology. Some have 7 for bio for some reason. I had to do chem and bio PEKA from scratch. Cause I didn't do my chem PEKA last year. And I think Mr. Ebenezer lost my F4 PEKA. Couldn't find my file..

So as of today. I've finished my bio PEKA finally. And right now I'm doing my F5 chem PEKA. Another all-nighter I guess. Got to pass them tomorrow.

Imma gonna post an emo post some day. So when that day comes, don't look at my blog. Cause if you read it, don't come talking to me bout it. That's all I'm saying.

Kays! I'm off to PEKA!

No comments: