Saturday 4 July 2009

I, HAVE, RETURNED!

Hey ho. I know people don't read my blog anymore. Well, I haven't been updating for what? 5 to 6 months? Haha. Man that's long. I'm thinking I'm back for good. No no updating for months and such. I'll try to update as much as possible.

My life's in chaos right now I think. Been having Mood Swings for a very long period. I keep becoming emotional at a time then laughing mad at another. It's very distressing. Or so. To keep it simple, hate is a very strong word. But I really don't like my life right now.

Loneliness kills. I know I got friends everywhere. It's just that my mind says the other way. I'm sad no matter where I am. I used to smile every time I see one of my friends. But now. It's hard to smile. At school, at class, I sit alone. I sit alone with two tables. During recess, I've got no where to go, got no one to hangout with. As in, hanging out with the same people every day. I walk back home alone. Stay at home alone. Then go to tuition, sit alone. Then walk back home alone. It's such a Lonely World! If only I could switch off the part of my brain that thinks all this. Maybe I'll have a reason to smile for no reason. And truly find the meaning of Happyness.

Anyway. Open day was last week. I don't really remember what my results are. I just know I failed 7 Subjects. =) And you know what number I got in class? SIXTEEN. Like. I FAILED SEVEN subs man! How can I get 16 in class?! Heh.

Hey, It's July! And I'll tell you all this. Kakak Sarah had reached her full term pregnancy about 2 weeks ago. I hoped that my NIECE/nephew will be born in July and not in June. And guess what? It's not in June! So I have really high hopes for another Julyian. Hehehe. And I just remembered that I can put more photos on Flickr! So, wait for 'em yeah!

Oh yeah. Just want to remind you or myself on upcoming birthdays this month.

July 5 - Emir Aizat, 16
July 7 - Khizmal, 17; Cassie, 15
July 8 - Qayyum, 17
July 9 - Anis Zafirah, 17
July 10 - Mr. Selvam, 35
July 12 - Abik, 62; Saiful, 17
July 14 - Kak Alia, 23; Faizal Yaakob, 17
July 15 - Jasmine, 17; Atiqah Anis, 15
July 16 - Jega, 16
July 17 - Abg Ridha, 26
July 18 - Shiva, 17
July 19 - Mak Iti, 58; Kak Mira, 19; Tino, 19; Haizan, 17; Mai, 17; Aya Kito, 47
July 20 - Natasha, 17
July 22 - Zafri Baharuddin, 28
July 24 - Aqmar, 16
July 25 - Fariz Baharuddin, 17; Zulaikha, 17; My DS Lite, Blite, 2
July 27 - Nadia, 17
July 28 - Hock Soon, 17
July 29 - Amir Abdul Halim, 17
July 30 - Abg Hafiz, 28
July 31 - Sarah Shahir, 17

(Note: Bolded are Family.)

Oh didja know? I have an adik angkat! Haha. Ureshi Ne! Namanya Ku Marsya Artila. =) Dia cantik dan ramai orang minat dia. Sakit hati bila tahu sape yang minat itu. Memang memberangsang kan.

I kinda 'terase' when she doen't you know like lepak with me.. I feel jealous when I see her with Alip and geng. Even with Daniel.. Sigh.. What to do, what to do. Can't control people kan. Kena redha je lah.

Anyway again. Last night, I was trying to search for a clipping mask video from my PSTV collection and couldn't find it. There was one specific video that I couldn't find. But I did learn how to use it though. It's just frustrating that I can't find 'that' one. It's for Photoshop use by the way. So after learned that, I thought I try it out. Here's the result.


I was half asleep btw. And bid thee farewell. Oh, and maybe I wanna start putting Quotations at the beginning and end of my posts. Hehehe. Byes.

"If I could tell the story in words, I wouldn't need to lug around a camera."
- Lewis Wickes Hine -

1 comment:

Aiesya Rafieqa said...

WAY TO GO ! after for so long kn haha