Sunday 16 August 2009

First thing.
Happy Belated to
Perol, Hazirah, Emilyn and Bonda!


Yesterday we had gotong-royong at school. I think it was meriah? Yeah. I thing its the best out of all the gotong-royong the school ever had. I had fun breaking the cupboards that the school wanted to throw out. It feels like killing a person. And its strangely fun. Ehehehe.

Half way back home, got a ride from Pn.Shuba. Yay! Twice in a week! Littered at home till 2 then head out to KLPF. When I got there I called Nat, then she said she was going back already. Was so sad then. I was really looking forward going with Nat and Shannon to KLPF yesterday but then we had school. Then I missed hanging out with them when I got there. What a bummerr.

I was pretty tired over there. My back hurts. Met Cik Kuah there. Then called up Jas and Aqif and found out they were at a movie. My fault. I'm going there again today. Going with Han and gonna go buy stuff. So if you're going there now, see ya there!

Bye!

No comments: