Thursday 13 August 2009

Of BelaTeds and Sucking of Life

Happy Belated Birthdays to
Kak Fatin, Pavin, Faris, Najmi
and
Happy Birthday Asyraf!

Had 2 seminars today. We were suppose to have 3 which was Add Maths but the speaker had fever so he/she could not be present. If we did have that seminar we're suppose to go back at 3:45. Super long man. So before recess we had Chem and after we had English. They were all about answering techniques and let me tell you that chem was the absolute boardem. Chem may look easy to learn, but the questions are damn hard. Well, at least to me. I could understand one single bit. I was sitting in the first row for the first couple of minutes then I went to the back cause I couldn't understanding anything.

English was fun though. It was presented by a former english teacher of SMKBB, Pn. Shirlee (Spelling unknown). Now teaching at SMK Dato' Lokman, Kg Pandan. The essays she showed and mind blowing! This guy got 50/50 for his essays! Man, power of bombastic words. You gotta respect them. She told us not to use slang in our essays like "Life Sucks". Cause if the examiner are from those luar bandar places, they won't know all these American Slang kids now days use. So if they use direct translating, it'll be like, "Kehidupan Menyedut". HAHAHA. I was like mad when she said that. The rest of the seminar was nice.

Finished around 1:30. Helped clean the Mini Dewan. Brought the PA down to the prefect store with Suresh then went for sivics at the library (Ain't that cool?). Thought Marsya would be there but to dismay she was not is sight. Ustaz Azham said he'll finish class at 1:10 so I can go see him to get some exercises for Tasawwur. When I went to see him, he wasn't there. And his timetable said he has class till 2:30. Then I went back to the library tired.

When school finished, I found out that my shoes were missing. Surprisingly I had no expression of my face. Took off my socks and went to the surau. After my prayers, I went looking for it. Then I gave up. So I went to find Ustaz Azham. Who I found at the Bilik Ekses (The school's CC). Told him about my dilemma and asked for a ride back which he kindly obliged. Walk around the school with no hope of finding it, bare footed. I guess that's all.

3 More Days!

No comments: