Monday 10 December 2007

Today ah? GC at GSC, MV!

Today ah? Woke up, and breakfast is.... Nasi Lemak!!! Bwahahaha!!! As tradition, nasi lemak, every Sunday.

Today ah? The nasi lemak's sambal didn't taste like the normal ones Abik cooks. Then I found out that my maid sediakan everything!! And also I heard she started doing everything at 530!! Like, WaTerFall!! Almost made me lose my appetite for nasi lemak! Abang is coming back today! I though he was coming for breakfast... tapi tak... He came at night, around 915. He went to MV, then when he got out, traffic jam... He bought 2 tickets to GC, for he and kakak. Then he gave to me and my brother, cause he's tired and he has work tomorrow. So lepak ngan abang dan kakak, at 1115 me and my bro go to MV. At the T junction of Lorong Maarof where the uphill leads to the busy road in Bangsar Baru and MV, my bro and me made another joke! At the junction, we were looking South, it was so dark, then sodap! Thats bahasa negeri 9 for sedap. Hahahaha. So on with the journey. We went through The Gardens parking lot, aka The Bat Cave. So parked the car, then head for GSC Megamall. When we took the elevator, there was no one around in it other than my bro and me. So, when the doors were about to close! I did like Superman, macam bukak baju then fly off th elevator!! hahaha!!! It was fun... Got there, bought large cups of Iced Lemon Tea and coke, one of each, and one chicken sausage!

There were a lot of empty seats. Was surprised! And to my surprise, the movie had Saruman and Magneto!! James Bond and his wife is also in!! They're a lot of big names in this movie, With Nicole Kidman too! hahaha... I don't have any knowledge of a famous character she played.. Looks like the movie has a sequel I guess... Overall, the movie was nice!

From GSC, we went to the toilet. Well my bro went, I just accompanied him. On the way to the elevator that we took to get up to the third floor, we ran. Just for fun! There's nobody there, so we ran la! hahaha... While laughing! Then my back hurts... Always like that... At P1, the escalator has already shut down. My bro was walking down. I took another lane down. While he was walking he hands was swinging of course. So my hand wasn't swinging and I went down faster! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! You won't get my joke....

So went home, then yada yada yada, bla bla bla, tidur... bye

No comments: