Wednesday 26 December 2007

Results Eve!

So today is the PMR Results Eve! I'm only half ready while the other half is well, scared.. Though, at the same time too, excited! So today Faiz came by for awhile, mysapce, friendster, email and PS2-ing for awhile. Then he ran to LRT Bangsar because his sister is already there. He's suppose to meet her there.

In the afternoon. My mother asked some contractors to come by to check some stuff. Well I was when they came.. So found the list with all the 'House Repairs' in it and my bro gave it to them, while I continue my lunch! So, chitter chatter, bla bla bla, yada yada yada. This guy said "Well we know some of the problems, but we still need to talk to her in person to, you know la. We have to make another appointment.", or something like that. The guys blah, and I... am still eating....

My brother called Abg. Hazwan (his friend) to tell him we're coming to his house. So we agreed we go at 330! Its 320, and I just got in the bathroom. So, dah siap, ready, let's go!! 4pm...

Got there, lepak, makan keropok thats like a rose petal =D. Duk depan the two laptops tgk main game. In the left corner! Sitting in the comfortable brown quarter-circle-shape-where-one-point-is-longer-like-two-sits.... Abg. Hafriz (his younger brother)! And in the right corner! Sitting in a squeaky old office chair.... Abg. Hazwan! Then I took his place and played.. Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare!! YEAH!!! I didn't know it was that Bes! Bes gler ah! The graphics, the sound effects, they're just great!!

Then we head back home around 9. It was raining then.. Came home, dinner, online msn, write this blog, chat with people, and still doing it. Ciaoz!

No comments: