Sunday 9 December 2007

Abang's Getting Married?!?! Joking...


Today's the big day! Since I'm blogging this at 1004pm, means thats he's already married, to my new Kip, Kak Sarah! Woke up at around 715, drank kopi and then betulkan the mas kahwin. Mak Iti's idea to use cellophane tape and wires me and my brother got from toys was ingenious. She took the wire, bend it a little at the tip, took the cellophane tape and wrap around 3 money flower with the wire in the middle. Its just ingenious! They all finished it. At 9, I was checking it out, and I gave it a more flower-ly look. And I kinda fix it a little. Before 10, the convoy had arrived, who was suppose to come at 930!! At 1015, ayah gave the briefing to the drivers who are driving to the Masjid. Going there is the easy part. Coming back is another story. While the waiting, I went to upload the video cam, then came back down stairs. After that, I asked Mursi to come with me and look at the progress of the uploading of the video cam. Also, while waiting for it to upload, I turned on some Linkin Park songs then he said that he doesn't like LP because, lagu emo.... empangan him!!! Ruined my fun! Upload done!

Went down and Mursi aka Video Cam Dude, start taking vids of the prep. Everything is set! Hantaran check! Orangnya check! Pengantin and best man, check! All set! Lets go!!! Oh oh oh, songkok... hehe.. takde la.. Goooo!!!!

Some of the cars are marked. Ayah's mercedes (Kete Pengantin) is marked with a blue ribbon at the radio antenna at the back of the car and Ezani's Unser (the one I'm riding in) has a yellow ribbon tied to the antenna on top of the car. The rendezvous was close, about 15 minutes I think. Masjid Saidina Umar Al-Khattab, Jln. Setiabudi, Bkt. Damansara!

This is the map drawn by ayah for the drivers who are driving the rombongan lelaki ke Masjid Saidina Umar Al-Khattab on Jln. Setiabudi, Bkt. Damansara.

And we're off!!





Kete Pengantin! Marked with a blue ribbon! But can't be seen in this picture. Abang is on the phone but with whom I don't know. Drebor, Ayahanda. Co-Pilot, Bonda.

If you look at the original picture, which is bigger, you can see my driver there. Well a reflection of him..

This is abg. Subri and her wife Kak Long. Behind is Abik and... Mak Teh kut... These two are Sarawakians! Because they are living there, because abg Subri works there.

Now, I know what you're thinking.. There's something very big hidden at the right side of the picture!! But no, you're wrong. There's absolutely nothing there except a part of the masjid, a lamp post, road, and air. They were people off screen to the right, so I took like this.. =P

Now, this guy is a real patriot! Okay, okay, maybe not. This is abg. Subri, he sacrifice his time to come all the way from Kuching to KL just for abg's marriage. Mak told me..

These are the people who are carrying the hantarans... For this picture... Left to right, Mak Teh, PC Azlai, Bonda, Mak Iti, Mama, Isteri PC Azlai, e2an1, Pak Lang Dol, Kak Wani, Kak Farah.

Then, tibe2!! Ramai orang pulak nak masuk gambar... =.= So, took a few shots..

This is the Videographer, Mursi. When kakak saw the videos he took, she said its like Blair Witch, which I haven't seen yet... Banyak complain ah dari couple too! Walaupun I know kakak's gonna read this... =P

They're taking a rest...

Under Construction..... Harap Maklum =P

No comments: