Thursday 27 December 2007

Results' Day!! Whee!!

The time is in between 11pm and 12am. I was talking to my brother in his room. then my mother came in and we were all talking. I'm going to take the results but my mother is more worried. After that, mak went to bed. I wanted to bring my mother's camera but then, it was at my brother's gf's house. So I have to stick with my camera phone. I deleted some songs to make way for more picture space in the phone's memory card. Then went to bed.

I woke up at 625am because of my phones. My old and new phones sounded of its alarm at the same time. So, I was half awake. I tried staying awake, but it didn't work. Tertidur... Woke up at 730. Went and talked with my mom for awhile. Then my mom went to imigresen with the maid. By 830, I was ready and finished my breakfast.

No comments: