Thursday 22 November 2007

Yesterday! What did I do yesterday... =/

Hey, good morning! I cant really remember what happened yesterday... Oh ya, now I remember! Woke up, did the usual. Had breakfast, then I went and watch tv. Abang woke up and came down, then he sleep on the sofa.... sigh... My mom sent my bro to work, then she went to work.

I was watching the Discovery Channel ch551. Was watching, Hour Asia: Sumo East and West. I watched it almost half way through, because I was too sleepy. So I left my bro to sleep on the couch, turned off the tv and went to bed.

Woke up at 11am, then I was like, 'Huh?'. Then went upstairs online.. Now I don't know what happened.....

At exactly 1147, I went downstairs and turn on the tv and the program I saw earlier that morning was on and at the exact moment I went to sleep! What a coincidence!! Hah...

After that, had lunch and went back online. At 230pm I decided to bath then pray but then, I fell asleep... =.= Woke back up around 330pm, bathed, prayed then as usual, went online. At night, finished my photoshop projects before 1am, about 3 minutes before 1am. I prayed then went to bed. There isn't anymore...

Today! Sent the last of my bro's wedding invitation, chat online, ate lunch and now finishing this blog until tonight. So I'll blog again tonight! See ya!

No comments: