Sunday 18 November 2007

Today!

Hey there Bloggers!! since this is my first time posting, I'll tell ya'll about my day today!

So like, my mom wake me up this morning, or maybe i woke up myself.. hmmm.... not sure... anyways, so woke up, go toilet ambik air sembahyang and then... pray... what is it today? oh right! Sunday!! and Nasi Lemak Day!!! YAY!!! So, I had about 2 servings of coconut rice and 2 glasses of milo's... My mom's a member of the BPRA, so she had to go 'jaga' a place at the jumbo sale this morning.. I went there with my older bro at about 945am, to check out the place. the first person we saw was our mom, sitting there, selling mineral water, and supervising the registration of new committee members and some sport teams stuff...after that my bro sent me home, coz he needs to go to Shalam... my house was about less than 5 minutes walking distance.... hehehe...


When I got back, my other bro woke up.... At 11, we went to the jumbo sale again.. well me.. then got back home, lepak for awhile and about 1145am, we headed for Cineleisure Damansara!! We were going to watch Beowulf.. Didnt know what the story's about, so what the heck!!


When the movie started, I thought it was live action, but it was CGI!!! i was like, 'giler ah!' And it was so detailed!! Then came a part of the movie I didnt expect..........

I was like, WTH!!!*Beowulf spoilers*a creature called grendel came in to this hall and scream like hell!!! my ear drums were about to break!! the first few scene has a lot of blood and gore, same goes for the ending... but there was a little comedy....very little... and they were also some parts 'yang menjolok mata', I closed my eyes during this scenes and the scene with blood and gore...


so movie ends... yada yada yada... back home, online, and now nothing to do.... haaaa.... a hard days work... yea.... Till next time Bloggers!!

No comments: