Tuesday 20 November 2007

hmmm... what's the title for today...

TODAY! Well, today ah..... okay, let's start from the start! My mom woke me up at 655am, was kinda 'khayal' even now... so fell asleep that morning woke up a tad after 7, went to the bathroom then go pray. Had breakfast, wished my mom good luck for some kind of test she had to take, watch tv say bye to bro going to work... watch tv.. sigh...At 10, my bro 'itu' woke up, he had his breakfast then went to take some pics of his transformers toys.

At 11 something, we planned when to send my bro's wedding invite to my friends. So we planned going at 12pm, so I went to bath.

So we went around Bangsar Park and New Bangsar sending the letters to my friends.we got back around a quarter past 1. So had lunch then my cousins came because they had errands in KL.They went back after Maghrib, I had dinner, played MP3 for my brother awhile,eat, drink, went to the computer, played some games with raja and now thinking back what happened today and I'll be on my way to sleep now.... Nights!

Entry Log:00:26 18th November 2007

~End Transmission~

No comments: