Monday 26 November 2007

Wedding Weekend!!

Its wedding season!! And with my brother's coming up on the 8th, its been pretty busy. My cousin's wedding was yesterday, see? The OKU seems very teruk like. If they put orang kurang upaya, then it seems okay. OKU is just bad..


Abg Hisham dan Kak Wani, Semoga hidup gembira.. Never met her mother, she passed away either when I was little or when I wasn't born yet. She misses her mother very much, such pain I can't imagine.. her father passed away in June. A sad day that day, he died in a hospital alone a few days after a heart valve surgery. It was the saddest day I know in my life.. Couldn't stop crying that day.. ='( And now, Abg Hisham and Kak Wani are married.

When my cousins and I were on our way to Club Ukay, we went through Ampang Point, there were armed polis everywhere! Before that we stopped at Kg. Pandan, and Abg. Hafiz gave us some balloons. So when we arrived at Ukay, we brought baskets to put fruits on to give to people. And the club has a swimming pool so the dining table were all beside the pool side. So blew the balloons. when we had a bunch of them, we tried collecting it on the swimming pool. But to our dismay, winds came. There was a lake behind the swimming pool so, some of the balloons were blown there. Hehehe... bad idea... After that, my other cousins came, and they were to help with the organisation of the wedding. They brought strings too! So we tied the balloons! So its easier to collect them... I guess... So after that, my cousins and I went to our work space, we just volunteer lah of course. I took pictures of the wedding. Hahahaha.... It was fun! My stomach was full of water than food! It was a tiring day! The wedding's so long! I've been there for 5 hours! It was fun nonetheless. I would have stayed there but, I wanted to pray. The surau.. is.. in.. the.. BATHROOM!!! What a disgrace! Who the hell puts a holy place in a bathroom!! And it stinks! And to top it off, there's no fan and no window!! Man! So, I went back home with my mom.

Monday - 2209 - 26/11/2007 Surat Khabar: Utusan, Sinar Harian dan Kosmo.

When we arrived, this is what we did! Carrying boxes of fruits downstairs. heavy...






This is a picture made by ArtFiz™. Kak Wan's brother. He's works are incredible! He was the photographer of my brother's engagement thing.





Here are the fruits! We got apples, pears and oranges. Near to the end of the wedding, we only had pears.. 2 boxes of pears..






Sye dah datang!! Jurugambar tiada upahan!! Here to take your pictures! So smile!! SMILE!!!!!










The Crew.. Abg. Ady, Abg. Muhib ngan Jafni. Tertinggal dua orang, Abg. Afan dan sye. This is before everything started.






Pengantin sudah sampai! The bride and groom! My mom's the one who picked them up from their house to Ukay.






This is my cousin also, Abg. Nazli, Kak Wani's brother-in-law. and beside him is Pak Ngah Besar's son-in-law. Abg. Nazli is also the host of the wedding.





And this is he's new born daughter, Nor Alia Sofia. Kinda strange name.. Don't you think? Whatever lah..






Now this is Abg. Lutfi and her daughter, Aisyah. She's so cute isn't she??






This is Kak Farah and Kak Tira. They're handling the water and fruit distribution... cheh.. fancy words... hehehe...






They are all my cousins! That whole line! Except for the one at the bottom right corner.. Rendang sedap....






This is a photo of my mom, my aunt and her sons and her daughter, my other aunt and my cousin.






Here are some more of my cousins! When I took this photo I said, "Sape nak dlm gambar ni senyum!" Hahaha...






The hired professional photographer asked those people to act like that for the photo of course. Its sign language, so I can't interpret what they're saying or either showing..





The bride and groom. Tengah bersanding.







They're on there way to get interviewed by newspaper reporters.





hmmm.... Ganas!! hahaha... Combination of bunga telur, sweets and some assorted items... hahaha... My cousin said something about this thing, but I forgot what....

That guy right there, he's, what my brother called, the Project Manager. He's just posing for me to take a picture. He's the one who always take photos of everyone! The One, The Great and Only *Drum rolls* Abg. HAFIZ!!! But, he's off duty..




From the interview table, to the archway going to their dining table by the poolside.






Before this shot was taken, I was taking a drink, and I forgot thier almost at the table... =P






Saje nak kacau.... hehehe... Sila, makan makan...







This is suppose to be their group photo but, no ones smiling... =|







Kumpulan Nasyid?? Hahaha... Thats what my aunt said.. hahaha...







Me Bros. The Duo. Including me, The Trios! The one on the right is gonna be married in less than 2 weeks.







Just kacau-ing them... hehehe...







Group photo with the married couple and the purple family.








Kesian Abg. Hisham, tengah makan kena kacau nak ambik gambar...








This is the only chicken there. The ones served to the come and goers were busuk and rotten I guess.. When I wanted to eat lunch, I was curious why they are 2 lauk of the same kind... My mom ate some, and she got stomach ache...




This is my cousin Afzal. Saje posing ngan hadiah pengantin...







And the prize giving ceremony... Hahahaha....







Both photoshoot were organised by the photographers. I just came in and took some shots. On the right are most of my female cousins there. On the left is a shot of they're parents,



since the bride has no parents any longer..... The eldest in the family has to pose in the picture....








School...


Passed by school... Thought of taking a picture.. and I did! Man, I miss school... sigh... Just a few more weeks till school and more less weeks till results are in...









Till next time! Stay tuned!

No comments: