Sunday 11 January 2009

The Updates of Updates!

I just got back from N9 a few hours ago. Quite tired. Pergi robohkan rumah kecik somewhere in the yard. I dunno how to describe it. Maybe I'll ask mak later later.

So, "The Updates of Updates" is a title I'm gonna use from now on to tell u people what I've updated on the blog. Like for instance, I've recently (today) updated the 'Keng-Kawan(s)' column. So its up to date right now. Had to delete a few like Becky's and Nazmin's cause I don't know their recent blog url or even if they have a blog right now. And I can't read some blogs because I'm not invited to read them. So I have to remember to ask Azwa, Daphne, Derek, JieSze, Kala and Qistina Shah (takkan kasi punya lah).

Well, that's the ONLY column I've updated. Others are soon to be updated. I have to put some colours into all my words. All of my post looks so dull.. Till the next post!

No comments: