Monday 5 January 2009

Slamat Tahun Baru 1430 Hijrah!

First off.
Happy New Year!

So, as my first post in a month and a half, and as the first post of the year, I'm gonna say... Hi.

So, as you guys did not know, I was hospitalized at Pusat Perubatan Pantai Medical Centefrom Christmas Eve till New Year's day. Eight glorious (yea right) days at the hospital! Nurse bangunkan awal pagi untuk ambik darah.. Every single day tau! Sigh.. Oh yea, got dengue.. Hehehe..

So, I'll explain about my experience at the hospital in another post (I promise I will). I missed a lot of events while I was hospitalised. Christmas/ Atuk's b'day dinner at TTDI. Which ended badly when Pak Busu went berserk because the kids were too noisy. Atuk had to call the cops!

I was quite sad when Tuanku mangkat.. Umm thats Almarhum Yamtuan Tuanku Jaafar Ibni Tuanku Something. Tak ingat name penuh.. Heh. So now its Yamtuan Tuanku Munariz. My aunty went back with my other aunty to watch the pengebumian Tuanku at the Makam Diraja sebelah Masjid Sri Menanti. Oh, he was buried on the first of Muharram that is the 29th of December.

Then I spent New Year's with my mom at the hospital. My room number was D505, which coincidently is the same number as mom's car's plate number. Haha.

Pictures!

It shows that I'm a residence (victim) of the hospital.

My bro and me.

Sakit kepale. Kasi ice pack.

Free towel.

3 dots make a straight line. Ambik darah 3 kali same vein.


So, today was the first day of school. I was hoping to get into 5 Dedi, but of course I knew I'm stuck in Maju. Sigh.. 25 students (excluding Khizmal, migrated to Aussie).. TWENTY FIVE MAN! Wtf!? 19 dudes, 7 dudettes.. Giler teruk weh. All the former Ju-Joo Bee's have gone to Dedi... Only a few are left in Maju. Sigh.. Oh, kesian Irfan pagi tadi! Name tak kena sebut! Hahaha.. Kena jumpe Pn. Jasbeer untuk tau klas betul!

Oh, and before I forget.

New Year Resolution
  • At least 8 A1s for SPM
  • Lebih rajin dari tahun lepas
  • Get a girl (not gonna happen)
  • Teach people photography
I guess that's all for now.I'm gonna put photography tips and tricks once in a while. Nantikanlah!

Penulis Blog Akhirnya Kembali!

No comments: