Saturday 31 January 2009

The Un-active-ness of Late

I've been really busy (not)... I'm quite tired actually. School's a mess right now. They gave us seminars to attend at school without telling us earlier. Don't they know how heavy our bags are? Well, I don't know about you guys, but my bag's sure is heavy! Let me put is simple, 'Kau tak terdaya mengangkatnya'.

During this holiday in one of my trips to Bangsar, I re-met with the King and Navin. I was wearing a bag with a tripod standing vertically in my bag. For some unknown reason, Raja jumped on my bag, hit his chest on my tripod and succumb to pain while talking to Navin. Nav told me that the Pengetua had destroyed our school's Formation Performence Tradition! She claims its a waste of time. Pfft. Go join Navin's group on Facebook!

Even though its the holidays, I'm still tired... One, because of the stupid long seminars in school. Two, teachers give too much work.. Three, I had to take pictures of Kak Dia's wedding last weekend alongside Abg. Hafiz. Upside is, he's a experienced photographer, and I gained a lot of experience during that weekend. Four, been spending too much time in Bangsar. And lastly cause I'm sleepy..

Just two more days till school starts again. Still haven't touch my homeworks yet. And I have to go to school tomorrow to get a bus ride to UM for a "Bengkel Peperiksaan BM SPM '09" thing. Hope I don't forget to bring the RM100 fee. Sigh.. 10 hours..

Since its Federal Teritory Day tomorrow, I'm gonna blog in BM the whole of February! Maybe I'll post the wedding post in english. Nyways, that's all fer now. Nights yo.

No comments: