Monday 10 March 2008

Reunion? heh.. Thursday lah.

Couldn't sleep last night... Then auto sleep lah. Woke up about 5am, then watch a few episodes of Naruto Shippuuden until the latest one lah. I was excited about today's reunion. Unfortunately, only 7 came out of at least about 30 people from SKBB 2004. hehe.. Meharaj, Jer, Nick, Fathi, Fil, Oliver and Me.

Hariz came for awhile to my house. Main game and all, then went home I guess when I wanted to go to Meharaj's house, which is rightt in front of mine. Went there, stand around, waited for Meharaj's mom to get ready then we're off!

Got to BV2 and went to Delicious. Talk with the people there then a short walk for awhile then came back to Delicious then called a few people. Mostly, well all of them couldn't come. Ade hal hal dorang lah. So Jer came, then Oliver, then Nick. We were making a lot of jokes and laughing our heads off. After that we sat at our reserved tables. Borak borak. Then Fathi came. Oliver was showing off his phones... Then Filza came. We were making jokes about Meharaj whose mom looking after us. hahaha! Nick was like, eh let's just leave Meharaj alone and chow. We waited for awhile then we all ran away from Delicious.

After that we went to Marco's Pizzas. Fathi split up from us he wanted to get a haircut... I'll upload some vids here when I'm not lazy. This, I guess, was the first time that I hangout with these guys. So I had a lot of fun. I don't remember the timeline of where we went because we keep going through the same place. xP After Marco's we went through the shops opposite of BV2. Oliver was like ahead of us. Meharaj and Nick were in between Me, Fil, Jer and Oliver. Once we reached Czip Lee, we went back into BV2.

Nick said that Meharaj was brave or just plain stupid, coz he went in front of Delicious. hahaha... We sat behind the piano at the center of the building. We were like asking Jer to play the piano. Tetapi dia enggan buat demikian. hehe.. I traded my video cam for Filza's purse and cam. The guys went up first. Me and Filza were still downstairs. Ambik gambar something. Filza said, or something like this lah. Nasib baik Fariz datang, Or else I would feel left out. =] Something like that lah. It made me feel happy. Like I'm needed and have a purpose...

...

Anyways, we went to the second floor I think, the floor that connects the BVs by the Skywalk. Jer and Nick went to the toilets, Oliver and Meharaj went inside a.. Nike shop eh? Ape2 je lah. On the way to BV we found Khalilul. So talked with him on the way lah. The guys wanted to go to Playtime to buy games. After that we gathered at the area in front of the elevator. Made a lot of jokes! After that Meharaj invited us all to his house. None of us went. haha.. So he went back home with his mom. Khalilul had left then.Fil, Jer, Oli, Nick and I went back to BV2 again. Made a joke in the elevator. -.- Oliver went to Starbucks on the third floor I think, to see Kimmy. Me, Fil, Jer, and Nick went to MPH. We were making jokes in there. We danced! And snapped our fingers to a song they were playing. It was fun man.

Nick had to leave for some reason. Oh oh! It was raining. I bought myself a sign? Or something. And I bought one for Fil. Then we were playing with the escalator, not to touch the sensors lah. But failed. Then we took pictures of us three! =D After the scheduled photoshoot. hehehe... We played with the escalator again. And SUCCEED! HAHAHA! Then back to BV. Walk with them till outside of BV at the parking lot and waved goodbye. Got tuition lah.

I wondered why I felt so weak today. I have... Fever! About 47.78 Degrees Celsius I think. I knew when I got home. No wonder I felt daymn cold in class. So I guess I'm going to bed. Had a great day! That what matters. Instead of rotting at home... sigh... Nights!

No comments: