Sunday 21 September 2008

Kehilangan Posessi

On Friday I brought my prefect name tag to school which I got on the Prefect Installation day. The only souvenir I got during my months as a prefect. EHEM.. Probate.. Other than my blazer.

I put the tag at my camera bag's strap. I don't know why I did that actually. The pin can be easily unpinned and I thought it must have 'tercabut' from the strap in the time between when I was in class to the time I was back home.

So, on Saturday morning I tried to find it, retracing my steps. So around 10am I went on my "Expedition"! Left my house. Walked till Gate B. Then walked back home, tired, and out of breath.

Slept at nearly 11am, woke up at 4pm. I'm just hoping that someone, somewhere, has found my name tag, and will return it back to me. Or I'll find it on Monday.

Please tell me someone has found it.. OUENDAN!!

No comments: